So here’s the deal…
Sometimes you start to miss all the good things of the old times, and it makes you have the sensation, that you want to turn back time… but in a moment that feeling fades away, because you know that nothing will be the same, even if you try to fix everything you just can’t… so you decide to keep on going.
Then you realize that you go to sleep and wake up with regrets at the next day, but any regret will give you back the moments that you’re going to lose for your actions, so think twice what you’ll say or do, if you think twice things the probabilities of messing up things will be lower.
I’m Thankful cause…
1. This have been one of the best years of my life.
2. My Hubby is just perfect for me one of the greatest persons I have ever met.
3. Heyymary is the little sister I wanted to have all my entire life and I found her.
4. My Hubby’s family is just adorable is another family for me.
5. I had the opportunity to show my art in very different ways.
6. I’ve learned who are the real friends and who wasn’t real friends.
7. I could stand up every time that I’ll felt on the floor.
8. I have 79 followers ♥ love (you guys like you have no idea).
9. I had a lot of great moments in the past months with my family, friends, coleges.
10. I’m full of health and I can post the things that I’m thankful for ♥.
Long time without being here T_T
I finally finish the update of my blog ♥_♥
I love you… I’ll be back in a few days!
TUMBLR, I MISSED YOU LIKE A BITCH MISS A DICK
TO MUCH WORK FOR TODAY!!!
I’m heading home *sigh*
Sleepy day -_-
First at all, thank you for reading!
Yesterday I was practicing some karate kicks, and I’m very very very tired. So I woke up in zombie mode, it’s like I’m doing everything in an automatic way.
I don’t even feel like working, gosh but who cares I need an energy drink or something.